LBNA2/LNNA2 is a wideband UHF antenna LPDA (log periodic dipole Array).
It enhances reception providing approx. 6dB gain with a typical beam-width of 90 degrees.
- AGILE: working bandwidth of 470-870 MHz
- EASY & QUICK TO USE: LED display & function buttons
- RUGGEDIZED: sturdy metal body construction and epoxy protection on cable joints
- HIGH-PERFORMANCES: optimized 6dB gain with a typical beam-width of 90 degrees
- INTEGRATED BOOSTER: very high linear booster (OIP3 40 dBm) with 15 dB gain settable in one step dB step