ADFA is an omnidirectional antenna with a unique design to achieve an ultrawideband of 430 -1160 MHz.
- ADFA integrate a unique bank of filters along with a low noise amplifier. Filters and gain can be easily setup locally thru a 4 key navigation buttons and a TFT display or remotely with a data connection on the same RF coaxial cable.
Using the latest Wisycom filter technology, ADFA gives a full control of RF zones and allows to build flexible and remote controllable antenna systems.
- Huge reception band: 430-1160 MHz
- Remote controllable thru coax cable (with MAT244/MAT288/SPL2208/SPL2216)
- RF gain from -12 to +27 dBu (1 dB step)
- Easy configuration thru a TFT display
- Tunable filter for interference control
- Antenna off for RF zone disabling
- Fixed band saw filter
- 3 High Pass & 3 Low Pass filters
- Waterproof with gasket sealing