The A10-RACK 4-Slot Wireless Enclosure from Sound Devices is a 1 RU enclosure that accepts slot-in wireless receivers and features built-in power and antenna distribution plus Dante for up to four 2-channel slot-in receivers. It can be used with single-channel Unislot receivers or most two-channel Superslot-compatible receivers from Lectrosonics, Audio Ltd, or Wisycom (sold separately) for networking applications using Dante.
Connect the A10-RACK to a Dante network, and all eight channels of high-quality audio from the wireless receivers can be transported over a single Cat5 network cable. Monitoring and routing of signals from transmitters to receivers is simplified with the Dante Controller, a free software application from Audinate.
Furthermore, the A10-RACK also sports RF inputs with 12V powering of active antennas, plus loop-through connections for another A10-RACK. This provides seamless integration between two connected units with a single pair of antennas. Finally, the rack is powered with a standard 4-pin XLR-F 10 to 18 VDC power supply.
- 4-slot wireless receiver rack system (receivers sold separately)
- Designed for dual-channel receivers from Audio Limited, including the A10-RX, plus slot receivers from Lectrosonics and Wisycom
- 8-channel Dante/AES/analog outs
- Receiver diversity (Unislot/Superslot)
- Built-in power and antenna distribution
- Antenna loop-through for 16-channel setups
- 4-pin DC XLR input
- USB serial port for firmware updates