PR52-ENG is a compact two channels receiver designed for professional ENG applications.
The new MPR52 has two built-in diversity receivers with both analogue and digital outputs. With up to 790 MHz bandwidth in the 470/1260 MHz range, the MPR52 features next generation multiband front-end filtering.
The software selectable wideband and narrowband DSP-FM operation gives users options based on their project needs.
Country specific Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) filters are also available (USA: 935-960 MHz and Japan: 1240-1260 MHz).
The receiver also offers convenient function buttons, including a dedicated frequency scan option.
Battery management is flexible as it features standard battery packs that can be charged with the dedicated charger or through the micro-usb-B connector.
- Two channels diversity receiver
- DSP Analogue & Digital Audio Output (AES3)
- Up to 790 MHz bandwidth in 470/1260 MHz range
- Next Gen Multiband front-end filtering:
– High Q moving filter in 470-960 MHz
– High Q moving filter in 960-1160 MHz (DME)
– Country specific saw filters: USA 940-960 MHz & Japan 1240-1260 MHz or 806-810 MHz
- Wideband and Narrowband DSP-FM operation (SW selectable):
– Narrowband allows more 50% band efficiency
– Narrowband allows about 3dB extra sensitivity and noise immunity
- Extreme low noise VCO with ultrafast spectrum scan for optimal quick & easy setup
- High contrast OLED display
- Automatic scan & transmitter programming through infrared
- DSP based for extreme flexibility and multicompanding operations
- Miniature design with integrated battery pack:
– rechargeable lithium pack
– 2 x AA batteries
- Operation and charger (lithium) thru USB connector
- Monitor & control through USB and Wisycom Manager 2.0 (computer SW):
– This transform MPR52 in a quick and low noise portable spectrum scanner!