MTH400 is a handheld transmitter especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications. It is very easy and quick to use thanks to OLED display and 1 joggle selector and 2 buttons for straight setup of gain and channel. MTH400 benefits also of the latest Wisycom RF technology, it has been especially designed for robustness against noise and self-interference thanks to a special intermodulation cancellation circuit.
- Up to 232 MHz bandwidth in 470/798 MHz range (others on request)
- Enhanced robustness against intermodulation and antenna performances thanks to special “intermodulation cancellation” circuit
- Thin and ergonomics body design
- Ultra-light and tough aluminum alloy body
- Software switchable companding systems
ENR (noise optimized)
ENC (voice optimized)
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline or NiMH or Lithium batteries with quick release system
about 11h (50mW with Alk. batteries)
more 14h (10mW with Alk. batteries)
- Infrared interface
- Easy and quick to setup thru an OLED display
- 1 joggle selectors and 2 quick setup buttons (level/channel adjustment)
- Available also with MCM type premium head (DPA/Schoeps/Milab/Audio-technica)
Select which microphone capsule:
MCM306 - Premium DPA Super-Cardiod Mic Capsule
MCM306L - Premium DPA Linear Super-Cardiod Microphone Capsule
MCM308 - Premium DPA Omni-Direcrional Mic Capsule
Do note that MTH400 doesn't comes with Foam Windshield & Mic Clamp anymore, these are optional accessories so please add them if you require to have them.
Select your frequency and leave us a note upon checkout.
|Frequency ranges||B5 option: 470 ÷ 654 MHz|
B3 option: 510 ÷ 698 MHz
B2 option: 566 ÷ 798 MHz
Leave a note when checkout your required frequency. If you never specifiy we will choose and match the frequency for you.